Privacy is an important factor for any individual and it should be respected. Banglavhor.com respects everyone’s privacy with the highest priority. Here is some privacy policies which we like to follow:
Protect Personal Information
Banglavhor.com collect and use single personnel information only for the purpose of website contacting issue. We use this to make the communication between the readers, news publishers with us easier. By this, they can communicate with us and us with them for any information.
Techniques of data use
At first, we collect the newspapers information and then verify by this with first party officials. After getting the confirmation about the authenticity of the information, which we had collected, we then use it in our website.
Personal data sharing
Your personal data in 100 percent secured with us. We ensure data security. The purpose for which we use this information is for the client’s advertisement. We provide genuine data to the users. We save your data and secure it. We DO NOT disclose your personal data for commercial use.
Third Party Website Linking
Banglavhor.com linked all third party website to our directory for countrywide user to find all the local and international newspapers in a single domain. Collecting all this data is a tough job.
Banglavhor.com reserve the rights to use advertisement in its domain. We can assure you that this advertisement would be followed according Google terms and condition. Logo and all website data is the property of Banglavhor.com We hold the right to sell this domain if we need.
Governing Law and Meanings:-
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Sites and Mobile Applications, register on the Sites and Mobile Applications, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites and Mobile Applications. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Sites and Mobile Applications anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites and Mobile Applications related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites and Mobile Applications. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites and Mobile Applications, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Banglavhor.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites and Mobile Applications.
- To improve our Sites and Mobile Applications and Mobile Applications We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Sites and Mobile Applications feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites and Mobile Applications.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites and Mobile Applications. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and Mobile Applications and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Sharing your personal information We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the sites and mobile Applications or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Sites and Mobile Applications that link to the Sites and Mobile Applications and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Sites and Mobile Applications are not responsible for the practices employed by web Sites and Mobile Applications linked to or from our Sites and Mobile Applications. In addition, these Sites and Mobile Applications or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These Sites and Mobile Applications and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including webSites and Mobile Applications which have a link to our Sites and Mobile Applications, is subject to that webSites and Mobile Applications’ own terms and policies.
Non Personal Information
We however, will not have any obligation of confidentiality with respect to any Personal Information that was already in its possession prior to receipt from you. In addition, no obligation of Privacy shall exist as to Personal Information that: (a) is in the public domain by public use, publication, general knowledge or the like, or after disclosure hereunder becomes general or public knowledge, through no fault of us hereunder; or (b) is lawfully received by us from a third party not under a confidentiality obligation to either of us; (d) was generated independently before its receipt from the you; or is required to be disclosed by law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Sites and Mobile Applications, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites and Mobile Applications. Your continued use of the Sites and Mobile Applications following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Editor and Publisher: Md. Akram Khan.
Address: 6th Floor, Sona Mia Road, next to Zahir Raihan Cultural Center, Gandaria, Dhaka-1204
Phone: +88 01400-195885
Email Us: email@example.com